PrixMax Envirocool ready-mixed coolant is a blend of low toxic, environmentally friendly corrosion inhibitors in deionised water for the protection of automobile and light-duty service engine cooling systems.
Using proprietary silicate-free organic carboxylate technology, this product provides long-life corrosion protection for aluminium, iron, copper and solder alloys. The inhibitors contained in Envirocool® have very low depletion rates unlike the traditional phosphate and silicate based technologies.
Please contact us for the Product Data Sheet for PrixMax Envirocool.
- Safe for marine and animal life
- NAPS free: no Nitrites, Amines, Phosphates or Silicates.
- Contains no borate due to toxicity concerns or other heavy metals (eg molybdite inhibitors)
- Readily biodegradable as determined by AS4531 Part 2 or OECD guideline No. 301E
- Safe for marine life
- OH&S benefits, thermal benefits (through lower operating temperatures) and disposal benefits
- Long life corrosion protection
- Provides effective, long term corrosion protection for the six basic metal alloys - aluminium, brass, cast iron, steel, solder and copper - found in most heat transfer systems
- Flush and change intervals of 250,000km or 6 years (whichever comes first) for passenger and light commercial vehicles
- Meets the requirements of Australian Standard AS 2108-2004 Engine Coolant Type B
- Compatible with most factory-fill inhibited glycol or water based engine coolants
- Suitable for inventory across the entire fleet
- Ready-mixed solution eliminates the need for messy mixing and guesswork on initial fill and top up
- Reduces engine coolant cost up to 60% over other conventional coolants
- OAT long life technology reduces maintenance costs