Effective cooling system maintenance is critical to the performance of equipment in the field.
PrixMax offers a complete range of cooling system testing products and services through our Coolcheck® division, ensuring that equipment managers have access to a testing program that will help to significantly reduce unscheduled downtime and prevent the failure of their engines. From simple cooling system testing equipment through to the advanced Coolcheck® Analysis Program run by our team of chemical and technical analysts at the Coolcheck® laboratories, PrixMax offers its customers one of the most comprehensive coolant testing profiles available in the world.
Coolcheck® Coolant Analysis
This program offers clients fast and effective expert chemical analysis and reporting on the performance of their coolants and engine cooling systems in the field. The state of the art Coolcheck® laboratories are staffed by our expert chemical analysts that run a complete suite of specialised coolant tests to provide clients with accurate report summaries and action recommendations that are available through the client’s own password-protected web portal.
Coolant Vacuum Pump
- Manual suction pump used to take samples form header tanks or sample points
- Enables accurate sampling by reducing the introduction of contaminants
Coolcheck Refractometer Master-10M
- Used to measure the inhibitor concentration of water based RCP coolants
- Accuracy far exceeds that of test strips
- Enables on the spot testing of equipment, reducing down time and unnecessary coolant changes
Coolcheck Test Strips
- A quick method for checking inhibitor concentration of both water based and glycol based coolants
- A low cost, extremely simple method for quick field tests
Coolcheck 3 - in - 1 Heavy Duty Coolant Test Strips
- For use with hybrid glycol based coolants and conventional coolants which contain molybdate and nitrite
- Three indicator pads give an indication of glycol precent (freeze point), molybdate and nitrite (as SCA units per gallon)
- An inexpensive method for getting a basic look at the condition of the coolant