PrixMax RCI (2108) is formulated to keep radiators and cooling systems clean and free from corrosion, electrolysis, rust and scale build-up. This quality coolant has proven performance in protecting against corrosion after 100,000kms, demonstrated through extensive EL and AU Ford Falcon taxi field trials. It is designed to protect alloy and cast iron petrol/gasoline engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, and will provide excellent heat transfer performance for cooling systems where freeze protection is not required.
Download the Product Data Sheet for PrixMax RCI (2108)
- Meets AS 2108-2004 Engine Coolant Type B and Ford Australia Specification ESR-FM7C35-C
- Ideal for vehicles manufactured before 2001
- Provides excellent corrosion protection in aluminium and cast iron engines as measured by ASTM D4340
- Protects for up to 3 years or 60,000kms in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (whichever comes first)
- Proven technology that has had thousands of kilometres of effective in field service in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles operating under Australian conditions
- Proven quality performance in EL and AU Ford Falcon taxi field trials (Ford Australia established that after 100,000 km our product had left no silicate drop out, no crevice corrosion of the cylinder head outlet and no corrosion whatsoever of the cylinder head)
- PrixMax RCI is designed to ensure effective protection against corrosion in petrol/gasoline engine passenger cars and light commercial vehicles where freeze protection is not required.
- This product is ideal for cars manufactured before 2001.